Are you a member of the Malcolm Arnold Society?
Then the brand new issue of Beckus (No 110) should be with you shortly.
If you are not yet a member:
- Tavistock Festival
- Sean Shibe wins RPS music award
- Ruth Gipps Variations – Vanbrugh Ensemble
- Arnold on Sounds of Brass
- Grand Grand Overture at Brighton Festival
- Charles “Charlie” Gregory, horn player
- Arnold’s whistlers
- From the archives: Commonwealth Christmas Overture, etc
- Concert Piece for Percussion / Evelyn Glennie
- Arnold the conductor: a remarkable decade 1963-72
- Festival and Society events 12-14 October 2018
- Performance Diary